Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Moving Blues

Bet you thought I fell off of the face of the earth!!!  Sorry I kinda ditched all of my blogging responsibilities the last month.  I have been struggling with the moving blues.


Now, you might wonder why in the world I would have the moving blues and honestly....I can't tell you!!  Our move, new house, new property and new neighbors all testify that the hand of God has been on this all of the way!  In fact, I feel a little guilty for feeling down and especially about writing about it.  Buy Farmer Willie and my daughters think this might help, so I am willing to give it a go!!

I have struggled since moving.  Almost every day!  I am not really sure why or what is wrong, I just know that it is a struggle to get through the day and get the things done that I know need to be done.

I am doing everything I know to do...praying, getting lots of sunshine, talking about it with Farmer Willie.  It will seem to get better for a day or two, but comes back with a vengeance.

So, I am going to write about it.  I am going to share it with all of you for three reasons....

1.  In hopes that it will help me feel better
2.  In hopes that it might help someone else know that they are not alone
3.  To show the glory of God's hand when I feel better!!!

Each day I try to remind myself that our family is going through some really hefty life changes right now.  Not only have we just moved for the first time in 13 years, but we made a drastic move and lifestyle change.  The other thing is that we are getting ready to send our oldest daughter off to college in a few months.  Lots of changes for us all!!

I know that God is in control of it all and I rest in the fact that no matter how I might feel, He is there.  I am just ready to "feel" better...ya know??!!

There has been a lot going on around here lately and I will share more tomorrow!!

My prayer is that you each have a wonderfully blessed day today!!

1 comment:

  1. Moving is a major deal!! May the Lord enlighten you and lighten the darkness. I love your transparency and have no doubt since you want to give God the glory, He will give you the desires of your heart!

    ReplyDelete