Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall on the Farm - Front Porch

Fall is my favorite season!  The cooler temperatures, changing leaves, and the smell of cinnamon are just a few of the reasons why.

As soon as September begins to draw to an end I am always excited to pull out the boxes marked "Fall Décor" and get busy welcoming fall into our home!!

This year was especially exciting because it is our first fall season on the farm. 

One thing I love about our house is the fact that we have three porches!  I had so much fun getting our front door porch ready!
 
I love sitting out here!!






I found the cutest little buckets at Target for $1!!


We found an old plow on the property that I really enjoy displaying on the porch. We also ordered a couple of mums from our local 4H group and they are just beautiful!!



I am so, so happy that fall is finally here!!  Tomorrow, I will show you what we have going on in the inside the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment