Monday, January 7, 2013

Finally Moved In!!

I'm Back!!!!!

I am so sorry about the huge gap in my postings!!  Once we got all moved, it took two weeks to get our Internet turned on!    Anyways, I am here now :)

Where to start???!!!!

We have been here a little over a week and boy howdy is it an adjustment!  I have learned several lessons right out of the gate!!

  • The biggest thing is that there is NO way to keep it clean.  With our 12 feet going in and out all of the time, the breeze way stays muddy, dirty, leafy, etc.  all of the time.  To help, I have put down a couple of runners and a rug, along with some boxes under the seating to catch shoes. 

  • Next lesson, there are a ton of animals running around here and they ALL want in my house!!  In particular, there is a dog named Diesel and a cat named Percy that wait at the doors for us to come out so they can try and sneak in!!
  • Dog poo!!!  No matter how many times we clean up the yard, someone tracks in dog poo!  YUCK!
  • If you ever want to cure a sleep problem, work on a farm!!  I have never slept better!  We are all so tuckered out at night that we just crash and crash early.  Come 8pm, we are all sound asleep. 
  • We are capable of much more than we thought we were!  From cutting down trees to hauling trash and building chicken coops.  We have learned how to do so much over the past two weeks!!
I am having trouble adding pictures through Blogger today, so I will add more tomorrow!!  See ya then!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you! I am glad you are back. I love hearing of your adventures and how involved God is wiith your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete